Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sight Word Dominoes (Primer Dolch Words)

I created these sight word dominoes for my students to practice reading high frequency words. They can be used in a small group or individually.

Small Group: After cutting out the domino sight word cards, deal them out to students. Place one in the center, face up. Students can put a domino down if they have a sight word that matches one side. They must read the sight word first.

Individually: Lay dominoes down in a pattern so that the same sight words touch. Say each word as you put it down.

Click here for a free copy.

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! I just found your blog via the TBA new bloggers linky. I admire how many posts you've achieved in such a brief time! I need to work on being more consistent - but it's HARD finding the time to do it all. :) I'm your newest follower! I'd love if you'd pop over my new, little blog too!!

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Thanks for sharing. It's always nice to find different sight word activities.

    MrsMc from Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute! Thanks for sharing! I am happy to be a new follower.

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from Spain!!!
    Just find your blog... and it is amazing and the resources cute!!!! I am an English teacher (studying the teaching degree) and so glad to find your blog!!!

    Raquel

    ReplyDelete