Monday, February 25, 2013

Sight Word Dominoes - First Grade Dolch List


My students enjoyed my first sight word dominoes game so much I decided to create one with the First Grade Dolch list (check last week's post for the Primer list).  My students know that I use task cards for computer centers and other math and literacy centers. After forgetting one week, I had a student remind me. "Next week please don't forget the task cards." I was thrilled to hear that they actually used them! So, I have included a task card for playing with a partner, in a small group, or individually.


Click Here for a free copy.















Check out Classroom Freebies for more great resources that are FREE!
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,
    This is great, thank you so much! One question- do you use 2 sets of dominoes for 2 players or just 1? I was reading the directions and don't want to confuse myself or the kids!
    Thank you,
    Sharon Mik
    sharonpgm@aol.com

    ReplyDelete