Monday, March 18, 2013

Pizza Yum! Subtracting Three From Sums to 18

I do love my math games! Shouldn't all learning be fun?  All you need for this game is dice and the game board. You could laminate the game board, but I just have students use crayons to color it in. For accountability I have included a worksheet. When students first play the game, I don't use the recording sheets. I just want them focusing on adding and then subtracting three. Click HERE for the freebie.






Stop by Clasroom Freebies for some more great resources. Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

2 comments:

  1. Good morning! I linked up right after you. Great freebie, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I think this will challenge our kiddos, but will be fun for them. We are your newest followers! Thank you!
    Tamra and Sarah :)
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete